This season calls for vibrant and appealing image, which is best achieved by fearlessly playing around with colors. Here are our top 5 outfit ideas for this summer.
- Make it simple, but significant. There are days when we don’t want to dress up too much and not to stay casual too. Floral or a printed light material maxi is for such a day. Wear it with classy flats, a set of trendy earrings and a simple plain stole which all together gives you a picture perfect look.
- Style is very personal and has nothing to do with fashion. A shirt dress is a perfect pick for this monsoon season. Just pair it with sneakers and you are good to go.
- If you want to ditch basics and opt for more funky designs, a bright colored tank top or a dazzling crop top with shorts makes a comfortable option in the beautiful monsoon season.
- Cut it short. An off shoulder or a cold shoulder top on denims and a sling bag will give you a stylish yet not such a heavy look.
- Say no to white in monsoons. Play suits are the ‘in’ thing now. Style them up with accessories like sling bag, bangles, hat and you will have the trendy monsoon feel.
Do let us know if you liked our monsoon looks in the comments section.
The following two tabs change content below.