If you’re looking for a romantic yet fun weekend getaway near Jaipur, then you have landed at just the right place. Set against the backdrop of the magnificent Aravalli hills, the Gateway Resort situated on the Ajmer-Pushkar bypass is an apt choice for couples looking for an experiential weekend vacay. Adorning contemporary interiors, the rooms are a mélange of tradition and modernity with a quaint jhoola and a private sit out balcony.
Here are our top 5 recommendations on what activities and experiences you should not miss on while you’re at The Gateway Ajmer:
1. Aravali Trail Nature
2. Courtyard Hi Tea: After the
3. Pedalling to Paradise: Relive your childhood days while you are at the Gateway Resort, Ajmer. Hop on to a bicycle and pedal your way through the rural terrain of Ajmer. A sumptuous breakfast in an exclusive setting at a private farmhouse awaits you at the end of the ride.
4. Entertaining Evenings: Folk music by langas and manganiyars, Kalbeliya dance and a magic show will not only add more colour to your evening but will also do away with the weariness of the day.
5. Candlelight Dinner: Ditch the regular buffet and opt for a private candlelight dinner in the poolside dome. Ask the chef to whip up the signature delicacies while you enjoy the scintillating
Visit their website for more details or booking a stay!
Latest posts by Tusharika Singh (see all)
- Jaipur poet Jagdeep Singh’s poetry to be featured at JLF 2021 - January 22, 2021
- A walk through the Rajasthan University - January 8, 2021
- Follow these Jaipur mom bloggers for some great content - December 5, 2020