For those of you who have a stationery hoarding problem and have pens, pencils and markers piling up in different corners of your house, we bring to you some great organisation tips this #WorldStationeryDay.
1. Lay Out All Your Stationery Before You
When you are organising, decluttering is also an important step. It is important to keep only the things you will be using in the future and chuck out the rest.
2. Find Cheap Storage Containers
Check out Amazon or your neighbourhood storage shop. Look for general containers you would usually consider for storing stationery. These can include:
a) Bathroom Containers
b) Cardboard Boxes
c) Mason Jars
d) Divider Boxes
e) Ziplock Bags
f) Gift Boxes
3. Decorate Your Containers
Transform your ordinary containers into something interesting by customising to your preference. You can cover your boxes with recycled papers and paint over it. You can label your containers to find stuff easier. You can also add glitter and crepe papers to add some glamour to your stationery.
4. Repurpose Magazine Holders
You can fit in scraps of papers or leftover sheets from any old projects into any magazine holder. You can decorate it using colours outside the containers.
5. Jars are great too!
You can reuse old candle jars or even jam jars to store you pens and pencils. The jars are perfect to see the colour of your pens and pencils from the top.
Hope these tips will help you in organizing your stationery better.
Latest posts by Reetu416 (see all)
- Jaipur Filmmaker Manvendra Singh Shekhawat talks about his latest documentary ‘Stateless’ - July 14, 2021
- Senior Journalist, Dr. Tabeenah Anjum Discusses Role Of The Media During Pandemic in an Online Session - May 22, 2021
- Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor launches Chef Taruna Birla’s latest cookbook - February 9, 2021