One of the biggest festivals in the country, Navratri is just around the corner. It is customary to wear new outfits during the festival. With so many options floating around in the market, how to figure out which one is right for you? Here is our selection of top 5 trendy and stylish outfits for this Navratri.
- Dhoti – Dhotis are no longer an outfit only limited to the men. Stylish dhotis have found their way into women’s closets as well. Dhotis can be paired perfectly with kolapuri chappals or mojris, empire line top or tank top with or without a dupatta
2. Crop top – a perfect blend of traditional with the modern, crop tops with jeans or skirt or palazzos can also be a great look this Navratri. The outfit can be teamed up with ethnic jewellery or even statement pieces like chunky earrings, a big ring or even headgear. If you’re concerned about showing your mid-riff you can opt for an empire line top.
3. Black Lehenga – When in doubt wear black. The colour has gained popularity for its elegant appeal for all age groups. Team it up with a colourful and bright choli for the complete look. Draw attention to your torso with an embellished choli with a dupatta wrapped around you.
4. Embroidered and Patchwork Jacket – This season it’s all about patchwork and embroidery. Cute and quirky designs sewn into jackets have taken the fashion elite society by a storm. There is no need to accessorise your outfit too much with this. Pale blue or any dark coloured jeans or a single coloured dress with minimal jewellery will help the jacket stand out.
5. Chaniya Choli – Try out a gorgeous chaniya choli with embroidered blouse combinations. Break the monochrome colour scheme with multi-layered cholis in vibrant colours. Channel your inner diva with cholis in fuchsia pinks, neon yellows or gorgeous greens sure to turn heads wherever you