October is going to be a fun-filled month with a plethora of interesting and unique events across the board. From interesting workshops to music festivals by maestros to sumptuous food festivals, this month has it all! Glance at our list and decide which events are going to make it to your calendar this month.
- Advanced photography workshop by TOSS (2 to 12 Oct)
Learn to use your camera to better tell your intended story by exploring more complex camera techniques and thinking processes at an advanced photography workshop by TOSS Open Society. The workshop will be perfect for photographers who wish to take a massive leap forward regarding the quality and creativity of their work and gain a fuller understanding of how advanced camera techniques should be applied.
Date: 2 to 12 October
Venue: The Open Space Society
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/1y4uM9ty48DdgSVM8
- India Music Summit (4-6 Oct)
Celebrating India’s rich and diverse musical heritage through conversations on everything musical, the 3rd edition of the Raymond MTV India Music Summit 2019 is back at The Fairmont in Jaipur this year! Musical maestros like Asha Bhosle, Sunidhi Chauhan, Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma, Shujaat Khan and many more will not only perform but also interact with music lovers through lec-dems, workshops, conversations and even share their life journeys.
Date: 4 October to 6 October
Venue: The Fairmont Jaipur
- Jaipur Youth Festival (5-7 Oct)
Jaipur Youth Festival is a 4-day event we try that covers every aspect related to the young generation. It will feature talks on various youth-related issues and allows them to express them through various mediums such as art, music, and literature etc. The festival will be hosting more than 50 Speakers, 10,000 Participants, 40+ Sessions and more than 200 Volunteers working as its pillars.
Date: 5 October to 7 October
Venue: Tamra Garden, Durgapura
- Gourmet Getaway (9 to 12 Oct)
Gourmet Getaway – Jaipur’s first international food festival is a close-knit gathering of food connoisseurs, with the atmosphere of not just sizzles and vapours but conversations about food, its art and science and the intricacies of its ingredients. This year, the festival will feature masterclasses on coffee, zero waste kitchen, cocktails, among others; gala event; sundowner and panel discussions.
Date: 9 October to 12 October
Venue: Various locations
- Woman Up Summit (14-16 Oct)
The 3rd edition of the ‘Woman Up! Summit 2019’ will be driven by conversations and personal narratives of an exemplary group of speakers. Some of them will include Princess Diya Kumari, Guneet Monga, Kamla Poddar, Bhanwari Devi and many moreIt is an initiative by Siyahi. Like its previous editions, the Summit participants will have the opportunity for real-time engagement during mentoring sessions, witness success through stories and enjoy enthralling performances, and connect with brands and entrepreneurs creating handmade textiles, handicrafts and artisan products at the Woman Up! pop-up.
Date: 14 October to 16 October
Venue: Grand Uniara Jaipur
- Awaaz Studio Festival (12 Oct)
- Awaaz Studio Festival is a celebration of local art, with artists, performers, craftsmen and good folks. The festival will feature electrifying performances by Ankur Tewari, Samar Mehdi, and many more. Not only this at the ‘Pop-up Souk’ artisans, but homegrown creators, and eclectic brands will be all decked up with their finery, artisanal skills, creative demonstrations and a lot more.
Date: 12 October
Venue: Triangular Lawns, Birla Auditorium
- Tablu’s Music Fest (11 & 12 Oct)
All you music buffs out there get ready for an enchanting music fest of at Tablu. On the special occasion of the 10th anniversary of Tablu, ‘Clarks Amer’ is hosting a special musical concert for all music lovers across the town. The Music fest will showcase talented artistes like Shubhangi Joshi Collective, Astitva, Mad Boy Mink and Fopchu who will celebrate music from the heart.
Date: 11 October to 12 October
Venue: Hotel Clarks Amer
- Gaana Crossblade (19 Oct)
Crossblade Music Festival aims to bring alive the spirit of Punjabi music and culture through a combination of music genres with multiple artists and two dedicated music stages for different forms & eras of music. The artist line up this year includes – Raftaar Live, Guru Randhawa, Ragini, Armaan Bedil, Milind Gaba, among others.
Date : 19 October
Venue: JECC Sitapura
Latest posts by Reetu416 (see all)
- Jaipur Filmmaker Manvendra Singh Shekhawat talks about his latest documentary ‘Stateless’ - July 14, 2021
- Senior Journalist, Dr. Tabeenah Anjum Discusses Role Of The Media During Pandemic in an Online Session - May 22, 2021
- Celebrity Chef Sanjeev Kapoor launches Chef Taruna Birla’s latest cookbook - February 9, 2021